Project Engineer Weirton, WV Posted: 8/14/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Project Engineer on behalf of our client, an Oil and Gas Company with offices in West Virginia. This position provides engineering expertise for all phases of project development and oversight at the refinery.
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop project scope documents and design specifications
- Prepare budget estimates and cost justifications for projects
- Prepares and implements project schedules
- Monitors project progress
- Conduct status review meetings
- Procure parts and equipment
- Monitor and report on project progress
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Mechanical or Civil Engineering, is required.
- Two (2) or more years' experience in project management - preferably in a petrochemical or refining environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office products is required and AutoCAD based drafting programs is recommended
- Self-motivated with strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.