Process Engineer Weirton, WV Posted: 8/14/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Process Engineer on behalf of our client, an Oil and Gas company with offices in the West Virginia area. This position provides engineering expertise to improve methods of manufacturing and monitor operations and to troubleshoot processing problems with an overall goal of improving quality of the product within safety, environmental, and cost guidelines.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design equipment and develop processes for manufacturing refining products.
- Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes and control schemes.
- Design, plan layout, and oversee construction and improvement of equipment used in manufacturing.
- Design and plan management and control systems for manufacturing based on data collected in laboratory and operations.
- Monitor energy consumption and efficiencies.
- Initiate and develop technical information for the Management of Change (MOC) process.
- Participate in Process Hazard Analysis studies and implement resolutions for action items.
- Perform test runs and take measurements throughout the stages of production to determine the degree over process and product variables.
- Apply principles of chemical engineering to solve safety and environmental concerns.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize unit operations with respect to safety, quality, environment, and economics.
Skills and Requirements:
- Chemical Engineering degree is required.
- One (1) year of refinery experience is preferred and recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in technical applications and Microsoft products
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.