Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Weirton, WV Posted: 8/14/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on behalf of our client, an Oil and Gas company with offices in the West Virginia area. This position monitors and coordinates daily maintenance activities, provides technical and engineering support to the refinery while identifying and implementing means of predicting and preventing equipment failures.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Monitors the initiation, development, assignment and completion of general maintenance work orders.
- Identifies areas of improvements to decrease failures and increase the efficiency of repairs.
- Primary technical support for maintenance/engineering groups to ensure that all maintenance related tasks are completed according to specification.
- Updates files for all major plant equipment containing drawings, summaries of major repairs, documentation showing parts ordered and associated costs.
- Develops a computerized preventative maintenance system to reduce equipment failures.
- Works with warehouse personnel to establish and maintain proper min/max levels of inventory.
- Supports mechanical and asset integrity initiatives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Mechanical or Civil Engineering, is required.
- Two (2) or more years' experience, preferably in a petrochemical or refining environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products is required, and AutoCAD based drafting programs is recommended.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.