Software Consultant Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 8/30/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Software Consultant on behalf of our client, a supplier of software to the steel industry.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable professional to install, train, and support our construction and accounting software solutions. This role will play a pivotal role in helping their customers become proficient in our software solutions. The candidate will be required to travel to their customer sites throughout the year. Consultants typically travel 1-2 weeks monthly.
- Plan and facilitate customer software implementations. Conduct pre-implementation meetings, gather customer requirements, setup software environment, administer training and post-implementation support.
- Log customer calls and track software issues, involving developers as necessary
- Conduct webinars and attend industry tradeshows
- Travel an average of 3-5 days per trip averaging 2 trips per month; domestic and/or international
- Works with software developers to gather customer requirements and business processes to assist in the evolution of our product
Desired Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a software, IT, and/or business-related field
- Experience in software installation, training, and support
- Detail oriented and thorough work completion
- Position requires excellent communication skills and an eagerness to learn
- Exposure to ERP software and accounting practices/principals is a plus
- Microsoft networking knowledge, a technical knowledge of Windows10, Windows Server or experience with Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
- Comfort in French, Spanish, Portuguese and/or other foreign languages is a plus
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.