Electrical Design Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 4/22/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer on behalf of our client, a full-service engineering, design and construction management firm headquartered in western Pennsylvania. The Electrical Design Engineer will have an interest in electrical building systems, including power system design, low - medium voltage design; power distribution and lighting system design.
Ideal Traits & Skills:
- Problem-Solvers who thrive on providing innovative engineering solutions to bring best in class design engineering and consulting services to our clients.
- Go-Getters who are on the cutting edge of technology and highly proficient in software programs, including Revit, BIM 360 and SKM.
- Risk Takers who have the creative confidence to "roll up their sleeves" to try new things and share new ideas in engineering and design solutions.
- Team Players who desire to be part of a team of professional engineering staff, supported by colleagues and are respected for their talents and contributions. It's not all just about collaborating within teams either, our culture offers avenues to build bonds with people from various disciplines, departments and other diverse backgrounds.
- Fun Personalities who like to have fun and believe in a casual, family centered environment.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit applications is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and provide outstanding service to clients.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to work in and foster a team environment with minimal supervision.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering; Architectural and/or Building System Design.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working with Electrical Building Systems Design.
- Interest in obtaining FE/EIT certification is preferred.
- Some travel to project sites is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever