DESIGNERS / DRAFTERS
CAD Drafter Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 6/10/2022
DESIGNERS / DRAFTERS
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a CAD Drafter on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh based mechanical contractor. The CAD Drafter will create technical drawings using computer aided design software.
- Responsible for the 3D mechanical design and drafting of HVAC piping and plumbing systems.
- Produce shop/fabrication drawings from customer-approved contract engineered drawings.
- Produce layout drawings for equipment.
- Coordinate with other trades on the project.
- Use Autodesk Revit and Navisworks to perform duties
- Must be able to work closely with the Project Management and Planning staff to complete drawings.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office software.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit
- Proficient in Navisworks
Education & Experience:
- AS Degree in Drafting and Design, and a minimum of two (2) years of experience performing mechanical drafting and design preferred.
- Three (3) years' experience using modeling software.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.