Quality Inspector Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 9/7/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Quality Inspector on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh area manufacturer. The Quality Inspector assures that product is of acceptable quality standards as designated by customers or the client itself. The Quality Inspector may assist other of client's employees with quality related issues.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs first article inspections.
- Performs final inspections.
- Performs receiving inspections.
- Performs in-process and roving inspections.
- Performs required daily maintenance on inspection equipment.
- Assists in the calibration of measuring equipment as required.
- Assists in non-conforming product reviews as required.
- Maintains inspection records.
- Apply rules of safety.
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of inspection.
- Familiar with ISO 9001-2015 standards.
- Ability to interface and coordinate with others.
- To work with other departments.
- Twelve years of general education.
- General Blueprint reading including GD&T.
- Proper usage of general inspection tools such as, micrometers and calipers.
- Ability to use CMM equipment such as Cordax, Vertek and Faro arm
- Ability to apply analytical skills/ troubleshooting techniques.
- Ability to conduct and attend audits, Perform PPAPS, FMEA analysis, etc.
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.