Civil Engineer Pittsburgh, PA Posted: 9/8/2022
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Civil Engineer on behalf of our client, a Pittsburgh based engineering consultant. The Civil Engineer will design site plans including grading, stormwater, roadway and utility layouts, and erosion and sediment control. Our client's engineers oversee the workings of the project managers and drafting technicians, providing both mentoring and guidance through project completion.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of at least three (3) years of professional engineering experience is required
- Must be licensed in the state of Pennsylvania (additional states are a bonus. Degree must be certified by the Board of Engineers to allow the ability to go through the comity licensure process) in other adjoining states
- Proficient in Stormwater Management Design, HydroCad Software, and E&S Control design a must
- Proficient in computer modeling software in AutoCAD/Civil 3D is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.