Senior Electrical Engineer Cranberry Twp, PA Posted: 7/11/2023
Permanent Full Time
Technical Solutions Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer for our client, a leading supplier of quality assurance equipment in the Pittsburgh area.
This critical position will be responsible for incorporating the use of leading-edge technologies and will work within an interdisciplinary team to develop and support the company's high-precision inspection equipment. This includes development of infrared light absorption, sonic, capacitive, robotic, and vision-based systems. Responsibilities will include the design and integration of control systems that utilize an FPGA, DSP, microcontroller, PLC, or embedded computer as the main controller.
- Experience developing FPGA-based motion control systems that utilize stepper motors
- Experience developing sensor-based systems that utilize infrared light absorption, sonic, capacitive, and vision-based technologies
- Experience with digital circuit and embedded system design
- Experience using the electrical design software such as Altium Designer Viewer, OrCad Capture CIS, PSpice, PCB Artist, KiCad, Allegro, TI Code Essentials, Quartus II, Xilinx ISE/ChipScope, Linear Tech Power Play, MPLAB IDE, etc.
- Experience with Verilog, VHDL, Assembly Programs, and PLC's and DSP's
- Experience with Windows OS and Linux environments
- Experience or a working knowledge of robotics, automation, and artificial intelligence
- Experience using the following devices: Oscilloscopes, Function Generators, Network Analyzers, Logic Analyzers, Digital Multimeters, Power Supplies, and Soldering Irons;
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least eight (8) years of related experience
- A Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least ten (10) years of related experience
Technical Solutions Inc. provides a wide range of staffing services throughout Western Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Simplify the job search process by letting us do all the work! With 30 years of expertise, we have the resources, techniques and insights to guide your job search. Our staff will work with you one-on-one to understand your needs and discuss your options. We can even send your resume to multiple job openings that you are a fit for, giving you opportunities to choose from. We reach out to hiring managers for feedback, coordinate and schedule interviews, and advocate on your behalf so that you get the best offer possible. At TSI, we genuinely care about our employees and want to see you succeed. No candidate is ever promised something we do not deliver. The best part is that there are no fees or cost for any of our services. For more information on our company and to view all of our exciting job opportunities, please visit www.tsiwork.com or give us a call at 724-733-2100.